Instagram is the most popular social media. But sometimes people face security issues also. If you want to increase Instagram security, then follow the given instruction correctly. This blog explains, how to protect Instagram account. Read the entire blog post and support us.
How to protect instagram account.
Follow the given tips to protect Instagram account.
Method 1: Update the Instagram app
Remember to update your Instagram apps and other apps that you used.
Method 2: Avoid to install un-necessary apps
Do not install un-necessary desktop application or mobile apps from another source.
Method 3: Know the time to crack your password.
Use “How my password is secure” to check the time taken for cracking passwords.
Method 4: Use a strong password.
Use a strong password using special characters, letters, and numbers. Avoid using easily identify password.
Method 5: Use security checker
Method 6: Change your passwords
Change your password frequently which helps to protect your Instagram account.
Method 7: Avoid unknown things.
Do not click unknown links. Avoid unknown friends request also.
Method 8: Use two-factor authentication.
Use authentication apps as well as verification code via SMS, protect your Instagram account.
Method 9:Emails from Instagram.
Check the security email from the Instagram team.
Methods 10: Use a password manager.
Use a password manager application to collect your different passwords and remember them.
- Use a strong password and also check the time to crack it. Not click any unknown link and Do not accept any unknown friend request.
- Update your Instagram application. Avoid installing unwanted software and applications. Change your password frequently every two months.
- How to create instagram account?
- How to delete instagram account permanently?
- How to identify my email is hacked or not?
- Google free online virus scanner
Also view How to do category
In conclusion, If you like our blog post, then forward it to your friends and family. Thank you for reading our entire blogpost in patience.