Glass is the material used by most people in the world for multi-purpose. But, have you ever noticed that ” why glass is transparent? ” and any reason behind that.
Read the entire post and gains information about it. If you like this post, then share it with your family and friends and give your support to us. This blog post explains the reason for glass transparency.
Let’s go to the topic,
First of all, before entering into our topic. we should know about the manufacturing process of glass.
How Glass Is Manufactured ?
Initially, sodium carbonate and limestone mix with the sand, and these mixers allow melt in the furnace at 1400 degrees Celsius approximately.
Sand mixer becomes liquid and pours the liquid sand in the mold that gets the required shape. After a few minutes, cool the liquid sand and finally, glass is formed from liquid sand.
Transparency Of Glass
Did you know, which phenomenon involved in the transparency of glass?. Light is involved in the transparent property of glass. Generally, glass is made up of silicon oxide.Light: Light energy is the source to see the objects around us. Instant facts:White is the original color of light from the sun [Not yellowish orange].
The Reason For Glass Is Transparent.
In simple words, when a material or object allows the light to pass through it. Then, the material is transparent.
At the atomic level, The gap of the electrons orbitals [shells] of the object or material allows light [which contains photon particles] to pass through the material or object.
Here electrons in the atom of the material or object do not absorb light and So that, glass is transparent.
Instant fact: Atom contains 99% of empty space only and Protons, neutrons, and electrons are remaining 1%.
The Reason For Materials Is Opaque.
In simple words, when a material or object does not allow the light to pass through it. Then, the material is opaque.
At the atomic level, The gap of the electrons orbitals [shells] of the object or material does not allow light [which contains photon particles] to pass through the material or object.
Here electrons in the atom of the materials absorb light and So that, the material is opaque.
In conclusion, These are the reason for the transparency of glass. ” Are you learn anything from this blog post? ” Comment your answer in the comment sections below.
If you like our blog post, then forward it to your friends and family. For more useful information, then check our home page.
View our source
# How glass is made? [video-1]
# How glass is made? [video-2]
# Why glass is transparent? [video-1]
# Why glass is transparent? [video-2]
Thank you for reading our entire blogpost in patience and stay tune with us for information like this.