On 13 th June 2021, Flipkart stats their most expected sales “Big saving days 2021”. This is happy news for people who want to buy electronic devices at the lowest price.
Flipkart is one of the most popular e-commerce websites in India. It starts from 13 th June 2021 to 16th June 2021.
The category that available,
- Beauty products
- Food products
- Home appliance
- Electronic accessories and many more.
Flipkart also plan to launch 1000+ products from 50+ top brands.
- Poco M3 (starts from Rs.10,000)
- Realme 8 (starts from Rs.14,000)
- Realme narzo 30 A (starts from Rs.8,000)
- Samsung F62 (starts from Rs.20,000)
- Pixel 4A (starts from Rs.26,000)
- Oppo A12 (starts from Rs.7,490)
- iphone XR (starts from Rs.40,000)
Electronic appliance category
- Top deals on laptop (Upto 40% offer)
- Head phone and speakers (Upto 70% offer)
- Tablet (Up to 40% offer)
- Data storage (Up to 75% offer)
- Trimers (starts from Rs.399) and many more
- Most poular tv (starts from Rs.8,000)
- Best selling AC (starts from Rs.17,000)
- T-shirts (Up to 50-80% offer)
- Sarees (starts from Rs.299)
- Watches (Up to 20-70% offer)
- Bags and luggage (Up to 50-80% offer)
- Shoes (Up to 40-80% offer) and many more.
- Face wash (Up to 20% offer)
- Kajals and lipsticks (Up to 55% offer)
- Foods and drinks (Up to 80% offer)
- Nutrition and health (Up to 85% offer)
Home appliance category
- Cookware (starts from Rs. 69)
- Bedsheet (starts from Rs.79)
- Stickers and clocks (starts from Rs.79)
- Bathroom and garden tools (starts from Rs.99)
Furniture and mattresses category
- Work from the home table (starts from Rs.699)
- branded mattresses (starts from Rs.2,990)
- Beds (starts from Rs.7,490)
- Sofas (starts from Rs.8,790)
- Collapsing wardrobes (starts from Rs.699) and many more.
Discounts and offers
- By SBI cards- instant 10% discounts
- Using super coins, you can get offers on purchase.
- No cost EMI on bajaj finserv
- No cost EMI from SBI bank, HDFC bank and ICIC bank
- Also, Debit card EMI is available and many more offers as well as discounts.
Check the Flipkart website to know more info. For more information like this, then subscribe to our website and stay tuned with us.