Gmail is the one of mail services and most people use in day-to-day life. But few people do not know about “ how to sign up or create Gmail account properly“.
This blogpost explains, how to create gmail account.
- About Gmail.
- How to create gmail account.
- Features of Gmail.
- Recent updates.
Read the entire post and create your Gmail account. If you like this post, then share it with your family and friends and give your support to us.
Let’s know about how to do it,
Gmail is the mail service owned by Google. It officially released in 2004 (Beta version). In 2009, it released as a free version. It created by Paul Buchheit. It has over 2 billion active users now. It ranks 4366th in Alexa ranking.
How to sign up or create gmail account.
First of all, if you want to create a Gmail account, then read our blog explains, how to create a google account on desktop and mobile devices.
Features of gmail.
– Category: It consists of categories such as primary, social, and promotions. By using this category, it easy to filter mail.
– Spam mail section: It filters spamming mail, indicates messages are also shown, and secures your Gmail from scammers.
– Storage: 15GB storage and it’s free.
– Video call: You can also organize and join meetings
– Connect other mail ids: It also supports connecting other mail ids(Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo mail) with your Gmail app.
– Storage policy: You not using Gmail, Google Photos, Google Drive for 2 years. then, the Google team will delete your content in that accounts. This policy will be followed from 1 June 2023 onwards.
– Video call: You can organize and join the meetings without using google meets
- How to create google account in step by step?
- How to recover google account ?
- List of google products
- List of popular google products
- Google free virus scanner
- How to identify my email hacked or not?
- How to create gmail account?
- How to delete google service?
- How ton delete google account?
In conclusion, If you like our blog post, then forward it to your friends and family. Thank you for reading our entire blogpost in patience.